How Does LMX4 Work?
The active ingredient in LMX4 is Lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic and is applied topically to relieve pain by depressing cutaneous sensory receptors located in the dermis or epidermis.
Active ingredient: 4% Lidocaine
Inactive ingredients: benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, chlosterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, trolamin, and vitamin E acetate
How to Apply LMX4
- For external use only
- For adults and children 2 years and older
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day
- OPTIONAL: May be applied under an occlusive dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying cream
- If an occlusive dressing was used, after removal of dressing and cream, wash area with soap and water
Click here for downloadable instructions